Monday, April 6, 2009

Time on My Hands

Still recovering, I'm now able to lift up to 10 lbs., but that isn't enough to resume full housework duties (especially vacuuming and carting laundry up and down stairs). I also don't have the energy to do much yet. So I sit. In our dirty house, I just sit. I've had help with the kids and the laundry -- which is great, because neither just sit.

Though the crumbs and fingerprints stare at me mockingly, I do so enjoy the time I have to think and to dink around on the computer. Below is a picture I made yesterday of the kids. It was totally a test-run effort -- rough and not the best picture of the kids -- an experiment for some pictures I hope to make of them in the future. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Cute and fun. Wish I had time to dink around on the computer. Hope you are feeling better every day. Missin' ya. I want a playdate.

    ReplyDelete