Friday, September 12, 2008

A New Era... I mean "Tide"

It was a momentous day today; I did the laundry -- NO, that wasn't the momentous part, PUH-leeease, I do 12 loads of laundry per week. Today I did the laundry and I washed the kids' clothes in the SAME loads as our clothes! That's right, the little pants were mixed with our big pants (much bigger, by the way, than they used to be), little stinky socks mixed with big stinky socks.

I quit using Dreft on Oo and T's clothes earlier this year (also a momentous day), but I continued to wash their clothes separate from ours, as if I was still carefully, lovingly washing newborn onesies and spit rags.

I'm a little sad about this move to mixed laundry -- it signals a new era (not Era, however, we're a Tide family). But all change is good. And perhaps I can knock my laundry down to 10 loads a week. Yea... water conservation!

No comments:

Post a Comment